Imagine a future where you’re playing an instrumental part in facilitating the assessment of future wind farms and new markets
Join us in this role where you’ll be our new Administrative Assistant in Project Assessment. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our processes run smoothly by managing our documentation structure, organising our meeting calendar, taking meeting notes, and assisting with data management when we assess future wind farm projects and new markets.
Welcome to Project Assessment
You’ll be part of Project Assessment where many technical and commercial aspects meet and contribute to shaping future wind farm solutions in collaboration with highly experienced employees throughout the company. The department is involved in many technical and commercial aspects in the early-stage wind farm development, and we work in a fast-paced environment. Your work will support our mission to assess important future opportunities in offshore wind.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing information and data for assessment of projects and being responsible for document set-up, including working with DORECO, Sharepoint, and Excel
- finalising our project assessment deliverables including QA of language and format, updating our Sharepoint site with relevant information, and informing stakeholders when documents are closed
- managing and maintaining insider lists
- ensuring that the necessary meeting bookings are in place and administering participant lists
- performing general support within the team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant administrative or technical background and knowledge of corporate systems and procedures
- are interested in the technical aspects of wind power projects and can communicate the conclusions and assumptions
- are comfortable handling confidential information
- have a high proficiency in spoken and written English
- exhibit good collaborative skills and enjoy working with colleagues with different backgrounds
- have a proactive approach to your work tasks, and are able to create good relationships in your team and with your stakeholders
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 April 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lotte Sarbæk Salling, Head of Project Assessment, on +4599552651 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be working in an on-site set-up.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 11 months. The start date will be 1 May 2022 or as soon as possible hereafter.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.