ASSET MANAGER WIND ENERGY
Remote, Home Office, Sweden, Malmö area, Stockholm area or Norway, Oslo Area
Salary: Contact Us
Remote work, Sweden, Malmo or Stockholm area or Norway, Oslo area
As an asset manager you’ll have a very important and versatile job in the wind industry. At a global developer it will be your task to keep their operating wind farms operational and all stakeholders, both in- and externally, happy.
You’ll be managing 3 wind farms in Sweden and Norway, where you’ll look after all legal and contractual affairs. You’re the middleman between the internal departments and external clients, suppliers and stakeholders, including the community. Internally you’ll be in close contact with a.o. finance, procurement and the operations manager for matters such as invoices, orders and regulations. Externally you’ll be dealing with parties such as municipalities, landowners, the tax office and grid companies to stay on top of environmental obligations, permits and to uphold and look after contractual obligations from both sides.
That’s not all though! What makes this position unique is the additional business development you get to do and the involvement in the outreach program to the community.
It will only be a small part of your job but to keep things from getting boring you’ll also reach out to other developers in order to offer them your services of asset management.
What’s offered to you
- A good market competitive salary, depending on your education and working experience
- To work at a successful global renewable energy company that takes it responsibility not only towards the environment but also to community
- A very responsible job but one where you get lots of trust and freedom from your employer
- A great chance to develop yourself on personal and professional level
- A professional and supportive team
- Good secondary employment benefits
What’s expected from you
- A relevant degree in e.g. project management, business, renewable energies etc.
- First working experience, preferably in renewable energy sector in the same or a similar position such project developer or site manager
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Very good communication skills in Swedish (or Norwegian) and English
- Very good social skills and the attitude of a team player, the end goal, to keep the wind farm operational really is a team effort
Your new employer
The company is a global player in renewable energies being involved in the development, construction and management of energy plants. They’re active on multiple continents and expanding. Just like the sector they’re in, they continuously professionalize and innovate. One of these innovations which makes them unique is their outreach program to the community, where they set up a fund for the community and have yearly meetings with the community to see how this money can be spend best in favour of the community and environment.
Do you want to be part of this responsible company where that will invest in you as much as the environment and community? Then have a look below on how to apply!