RINA, a global company with 160 years of experience across multiple industries, is looking for Business Development Manager for Wind offshore support and construction vessels!
What your role will involve
Your key responsibilities as a BUSINESS DEVELOPER MANAGER will include:
- Identifying new clients, trends, opportunities in collaboration with Marketing Dept. and Operational network
- Promoting RINA name and service to the potential clients in Marine and Industry fields
- Identifying the new business opportunities, Pursuing and capturing the new contracts
- Improving the relationship with the key accounts
- Visiting the Ship owning and Management Companies, shipyards and makers on the regular basis
- Reviewing of the targets and results with top management and other teams
- Reviewing of the year result and proposal of the strategy to improve the company and personal performance based on the target and gap analysis
- Forecasting of marketing trend and assistance of setting up the realistic budget for the coming year
- Delivering of sales results in accordance with RINA ambitions and targets
- Ensuring that an opportunity pipeline is continuously updated and that leads are folowed up
- Leading of sales process, preparation of quotations, contract negotiations
- Dealing with specific technical/commercial issues with clients
- Participating during conferences of the sector
- Performing public speech during conferences
What we are looking for
- 8 to 10 years of significant professional experience in similar or related businesses, e.g. business manager, business development manager etc;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering or related major;
- Strong relationship with Shipping Companies, shipyards, ship-owners, marine bureau and shipping associations, etc;
- Previous professional and technical experience in Wind offshore supply sector would be strong plus;
- Previous professional experiences in Classification Societies involved in wind offshore sector or OSV sector would be a strong plus;
- Experience in Networking;
- Knowledge of different sales channels, classification products, propositions;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Disciplined, well organized, with excellent attention to details;
- Available to frequently travel abroad;
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English is a must;
- Ability to work in a team and on tight schedules;
- High-level of verbal and numerical reasoning;
- Commercial mindset;
- Good analytical skills;
- Pro-active customer focused approach.
What’s in it for you
Excellent induction, quick integration and real opportunities for professional development. As part of our growing global team you’ll find yourself working with world-class engineers for important clients!
Where you’ll work
The role will be based in UK/Germany/Netherlands/Demmark/Sweden/Norway.
Who are RINA
RINA provides classification and technical advisory services to meet the challenges of designing and building ships ever more demanding in performance, safety and cutting – edge technology, whilst supporting companies to demonstrate the added value of their fleet.
We have been at the forefront of delivering innovative and technical solutions for 160 years, working closely with clients as a trusted partner, assisting them in the most effective, safe and sustainable way.
Through a global network of 3,900 talented professionals, operating in 200 offices in 70 countries, we support our clients across the entire life cycle of their projects.