We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on a range of projects across the Poland portfolio, with main scope onshore substations and cables and particular focus on the Baltyk projects
- Liaise with designers and oversee building permits for corridors and installation profiles
- Understand authority rules and regulations, and navigate regulatory/legal processes and requirements
- Work closely with project team to ensure alignment between external/internal processes
- Ensure experience transfer between projects
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Fluency in Polish and English languages
- Experience from large-scale construction projects and/or energy sector
- Project management experience
- Self-starter with a commercial mindset
- Ability to build relationships across locations
- Relevant degree in Engineering
- 7-10 years working experience
- Occasional travel outside of Poland will be necessary
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Polish languages. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That’s why we offer:
– Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
– Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, general bonus and a share savings plan.
– Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That’s why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
– An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor’s website: https://www.equinor.com/