We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Main scope onshore substations and cables across Poland portfolio, with particular focus on Baltyk projects
- Liaise with designers and oversee building permits for corridors and installation profiles
- Understand authority rules and regulations, and navigate regulatory/legal processes and requirements
- Work closely with project team to ensure alignment between external/internal processes
- Act as point of contact towards TSO and other relevant local entities
- Ensure experience transfer between projects
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Fluency in Polish and English languages
- Experience from large-scale construction projects and/or energy sector
- Project management experience
- Self-starter with a commercial mindset
- Ability to build relationships across locations
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years working experience
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Polish languages. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.