We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
The Commercial Development Leader position will sit within the Renewables (REN) business area of Equinor, reporting into REN EMR POL AM.
The role will have a broad commercial scope across the Polish portfolio, both related to current assets and new projects, and across technologies and disciplines. Ideally becoming the go-to person for commercial matters, the right person will have strong impact on shaping Equinor’s future commercial position in Poland.
The successful candidate will have direct or relevant experience from asset management of early-phase renewable energy projects or similar complex commercial environments.
- Support the Asset Manager in driving optimization initiatives across the Polish portfolio
- Support the asset projects in developing and delivering on commercial value improvement initiatives
- Develop best practice asset management systems in the JVs
- Help maintain a cross-sectoral focus across the portfolio, including offshore wind, onshore PV and P2X
- Provide support and specialist competence areas to other projects in the REN portfolio, including business development activities
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Proven commercial mindset and the ability to identify and deliver on value options
- Project management experience, especially working in teams across diverse geographic locations
- Asset management experience from renewable energy projects
- Fluency in Polish and English languages
- Structure and attention to detail with the ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment
- A self-starter with proactive approach and flexible attitude
- A team player, able to collaborate effectively across a matrix organization
- Independent thinking with a solution-oriented mindset
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.