We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Support legal specialists and regulatory officers with legal analysis where required
- Prepare management for external discussions and presentations
- Contribute to preparing decision and information material for senior management
- Participate in broader initiatives to establish Equinor as a key player in the Polish offshore wind sector
- Establishing commercial benchmarks for the project portfolio
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Recent university graduate with a Master’s degree in Law
- A desire to developing commercial skills and broad understanding of the business while leveraging your legal background
- An interest in renewables and in shaping the offshore wind industry in Poland
- A can-do attitude along with eagerness to contribute to the journey and success of Equinor in Poland
- Native Polish speaker with excellent English language skills
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.