OX2 develops, sells, builds and manages renewable power generation. OX2 has taken a leading position in large-scale onshore wind power over the past 16 years, having developed and constructed more than 2.5 GW of wind power in Europe. OX2 currently has contracted asset management services for 45 wind farms (2.38 GW). OX2’s mission is to lead the ongoing energy transition and promote a more sustainable future. OX2 has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Lithuania and France. Its head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. Sales revenue in 2020 amounted to €510 million.
We are searching for an experienced Construction Project Manager with wide and general knowledge of construction of wind power to join OX2 team.
- Overall responsibility for budget, time and quality of the project.
- Overall responsibility to secure that high HSE standards are implemented
- Managing the Project team to successfully deliver the project deliverables and to follow up the progress of the construction.
- Contracts representative for the project.
- Deliver the project to the client.
- Responsible for creating and updating the Main Time Schedule
- Responsible for budgeting the construction CAPEX of the project.
- Prepare the PEP from construction point of view, including the Quality Plan
- Responsible for the negotiations with WTG and BoP contracts of the areas assigned to this role
- Planning ahead and mitigating the risks before the construction starts.
Wide and general knowledge of construction of wind power is essential.
- Undergraduate engineering/construction related degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in managing and implementing construction projects in wind.
- Up to date knowledge of Polish requirements for wind farm successful construction progression and take overs.
- Fluency in both civil and electrical aspects of wind farm construction
- Experience as EPC Contractor
- Proven experience in photovoltaic projects would be an advantage.
- Attractive compensation
- International work environment
- Yearly Bonus scheme
- Medical coverage