OX2 is looking for a wind power Asset Manager to manage our client’s assets. You will have a very important role in our Commercial Management team, where we strive for long-term and efficient growth of the management of large scale wind farms.
OX2 TCM is one of the largest wind power asset managers in the Nordic region and we offer the opportunity to be part of our quickly developing business where we strive to develop and optimize our customers’ assets. In this position, you will get the opportunity to develop in an environment where the business mindset and technology meet.
We believe that you have 3-5 years relevant work experience and that you are a self-going person with a high sense of ownership for what you do. You are a strong communicator and have the leadership abilities to manage a high-quality delivery to our customers by the support from knowledgeable colleagues, where you would act as a link between the business perspective and the technical side.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the customer manager for large customers and coordinate communication and relations with them for their wind farms.
- Develop our long-term relationship with our customers through a proactive delivery of services based on their requirements.
- Ensure efficient and proactive operation of the assets together with experienced colleagues through planning, analysis and follow up.
- Ensure legal and permit compliance for the customers’ wind farms.
- Act as the point of contact towards authorities, landowners, local stakeholders etc.
- Manage and follow up on all contracted services for the wind farms including warranties and claims management. Lead procurement and renegotiations of contracts with suppliers when needed.
- Coordination and management of technical investigations that may involve third party experts, contractors/suppliers as well as legal advisors
- Plan, budget and follow up on activities in the customers’ wind farm
- Approve and follow-up on costs for the customers’ wind farms
- Participate in initiatives for process development within the team
Your qualifications and experience:
- Higher education with technical and/or commercial/contractual focus
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably from the wind industry
- Good language proficiency in Swedish and English
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems and the Office package, especially Excel
- Hands on and solution-oriented mindset with high sense of ownership
Experience within the following areas are valuable but not required:
- Previous work experience from asset management
- Experience form the energy sector, especially from wind power or grid
- Experience of contract management, especially ABA99, ABT06 and wind turbine O&M contracts
- Project management
- Experience from permit management
- Experience from working with budgeting and cost follow-up
Employment: Full time
Location: Stockholm, Östersund or Mora