We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
Play an important role in shaping and accelerating the energy transition towards Renewables. Equinor expects gross investments in renewables of around USD 23 billion from 2021 to 2026, and Procurement and Supplier Relations (PSR) will be instrumental in shaping this into a profitable industry.
More curious? Please see LINK for more details on Equinor’s growth ambitions within Renewables.
By joining our team you will also:
- Shape, deliver and maximise the value of Equinor’s existing and future contract portfolio within Renewables, Low Carbon Solutions and Upstream.
- Lead and participate in a cross-functional teams for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of a global sourcing team.
- Prepare and issue enquiries, manage and conduct bid evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
- Perform demand and market analysis in both global and local markets.
- Enhance Equinor’s supply chain by ensuring compliance with our governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
- Drive and perform contract management from award to contract close-out with a focus on minimising value leakage, risk and promoting safety.
- Proactively ensure high quality stakeholder management both internally and towards suppliers.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Project development and Operational experience within offshore wind
- Holistic understanding of an offshore wind business case
- Significant experience and competence in the drafting and management of contracts.
- Solid experience of local Poland legislative environment and contractual agreements.
- Strong awareness of Poland offshore wind supplier markets and understanding of establishing and promoting local content.
- Experienced in supporting large scale and high value activities.
- Demonstrable ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to profile and manage risk.
- Experienced in driving and contributing towards improvement and innovation.
- Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within and lead multidisciplinary teams across the organisation.
- Skilled in developing, utilising and extending network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivers high quality work within the required deadlines.
- Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and collaborate across disciplines within a cross functional team, both in early phase and execution.
- Ability to develop trust, respect, and teamwork.
- Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
- A role model with the ability to mentor and develop others in the team.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Polish languages. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.