Imagine a future where you’ll be leading a team of specialists responsible for the development of new technologies for our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be leading a diverse and passionate team of 14 specialists and project managers. The department’s main deliverables are the development and maturation of new technologies and suppliers related to foundations and wind turbines. We also support the organisation in project development, as well as optimising the offshore logistics and providing technical project management for operations.
Welcome to Product management
You’ll be part of a team of six leaders and three senior lead specialists organised in Product Management. Our collaboration has an open, direct, and respectful ethos, with a strong focus people-focus. You’ll be heading a team of highly skilled project leaders and specialists who leads projects with high business criticality. Stakeholder management and tailored communication for projects, operations, steercos, and management is therefore an important part of your daily tasks. If you thrive in a dynamic environment as leader of a team working with some of the newest technologies in offshore wind, then this might be the future job for you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading a team of dedicated specialists and project managers
- ensuring engagement in projects where competences of the team are relevant
- contributing to developing the leadership team in Product management
- developing the teams’ competences in product development, maturation, and risk management, with a particular focus on managing operational risks in the early phase
- developing and maintaining stakeholder interaction.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold an M.Sc. degree in Engineering, or similar
- possess experience in leading highly qualified project managers and specialists
- possess excellent communication skills that enable you to communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- have a high level of strategic orientation, commercial acumen, and strong analytical skills
- preferably have knowledge of wind turbines and foundations, as this is an advantage.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jan Don Høgh, Head of WTG Product Risk, on +4599557177 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.