It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to lead our dedicated team of quality professionals whose goal is to create an industry leading, standardized approach to quality management across our Offshore Execution Projects (construction and commissioning). This optimised approach will enable SGRE to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction that is harmonised and consistent across all regions.
As the QMPS Quality Manager for Construction Offshore you will lead a team that supports all the regional Quality Management in Projects and Service (QMPS) Offshore teams during the Execution Phase of our Offshore Windfarms, ensuring they adopt a consistent and optimised approach and benefit from centralised support for common tasks / reporting / analytics and governance.
You should be located in the: UK, Denmark, Germany.
Some of the key areas we want you to be involved in include:
- Support the creation of a standardized approach to the execution of QMPS services that benefit all OF EXE projects globally by identifying and sharing best practice
- Support the development and governance of competency management of the QMPS teams ensuring we have the correct quality resources in place to support all offshore projects
- Support the accelerated quality maturity of our new offshore products by supporting the pre-series builds and providing quality input and support regarding products and process improvements
- Support a centralised programme management approach for the delivery of quality and risk management projects
- Provide a consolidated, accurate and informative view of QM activities and performance
- Provide centralized analytics and identify improvements that will benefit all regions in optimizing the quality of our product and processes
What you need to make a difference
A passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for …
- Relevant degree level qualification or experience in Quality Management
- Experienced Quality Manager with demonstrable leadership / development skills
- Strong data led analytical skills relating to product / process quality
- Structured Project/Programme management skills
- Structured Project Solving skills (CAPA / 8D)
- Continuous improvement professional (LEAN, 6Sigma)
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organisation
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organisation. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
We believe diversity creates more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.