We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Support environmental & permitting activities in the development phase of Equinor’s offshore wind projects e.g. supporting project management of environmental baseline surveys, coordination of consultants in the delivery of impact assessments and reports.
- Support environmental & permitting activities leading up to and during offshore and onshore construction of Equinor’s offshore wind projects e.g. supporting development of post consent plans, conditions compliance and monitoring.
- Support on stakeholder outreach activities as appropriate.
- Support the preparation of materials and assessments required in support of the offshore consents applications.
- Represent Equinor / Project in industry forums as appropriate.
- Provide support and specialist competence areas to other projects in the Equinor renewables portfolio, including business development activities.
- Internal project management requirements such as risk, budget and schedule associated with the work.
- Support/Management of external contractors in support of the consenting activities.
- Task owner of environment & consenting works scopes as appropriate (e.g. onshore ecology, visual impacts etc).
- Be an active member of the Equinor Sustainability, Consents & Impact Management networks.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Environmental/Geography/Planning/Town Planning Degree preferred.
- Experience or understanding of environmental impact assessments.
- Experience or understanding of infrastructure planning / permitting requirements.
- Experience of representing projects and companies in industry forums.
- Experience of external stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in project management, including schedules, budgets and risk management.
- Alternative experience of environmental assessments, permitting or project management.
- Management of contractors e.g. for assessments for site development activities.
- Polish language Diplomas required.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.