We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
The O&M Development Leader position will sit within the Renewables (REN) business area of Equinor, reporting into REN EMR POL AM.
The role will be principally focused on work related to Equinor’s newly acquired plot in Łeba. The successful candidate will have broad, direct or relevant experience of developing O&M bases and an understanding of project requirements and value pockets
- Be the key point of contact in EMR POL for the Łeba plot and O&M harbor
- Ensure appropriate decision processes and risk management
- Scope and realize O&M portfolio synergies across technologies and markets
- Support the offshore wind project portfolio in developing and optimizing O&M base concepts
- Liaise with suppliers and local stakeholders to ensure early identification of future value creation options
- Provide support and specialist competence areas to other projects in the REN portfolio, including business development activities
- Engagement with and manage external and internal stakeholders
- Frequent travel between Equinor locations in Poland expected
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Strong O&M background from renewables or similar industries and solid knowledge of Polish operating environment
- Project management experience, especially working in teams across diverse geographic locations
- Stakeholder management experience and public presentation skills
- Proven track record in being able to work with effectively with third parties such as joint ventures or industry body representatives
- Fluency in Polish and English languages
- Structured and attention to detail with the ability to deliver results in a high-pressure environment
- Independent thinking with a solution-oriented mindset
- A team player, able to collaborate effectively across a matrix organization
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.