We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Take ownership of the Equinor Wind Electrical Safety Rules (Poland) & associated approvals and special procedures.
- Act as the Electrical Responsible Person Poland for the Offshore Wind projects.
- Interface contact between Equinor UK Wind and others for Operation and Control.
- Authorise and appoint in accordance with the Safety Rules.
- Follow up requirements related to licensing for electrical installations where relevant.
- Carry out compliance audits.
- Investigation of operation incidents and breaches of the Safety Rules and similar events.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A good technical understanding of High Voltage electrical safety rules preferably from an operational and maintenance background.
- An understanding of Polish legislation to achieve electrical safety compliance in line with Equinors safety standards.
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Experience of working in some of the following areas would be preferable: –
- 400/132/33kV High Voltage electrical transmission Systems including Power Transformers, Reactive Power Compensation, underground cables, GIS & AIS Switchgear.
- Professional working level in English and Polish language
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.