We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for all technical deliveries, leading the technical team, and defining the technical concept
- Ensure efficient offshore wind concept screening, feasibility, and concept selection. Including identification and mitigation of technical risks
- Secure the right technical maturity for the concept at given Decision Gates, and developing technical input to formal documents
- Represent Equinor and discuss technical aspects of offshore wind developments with external stakeholders (authorities / partners / suppliers)
- Lead or support early phase engagement across the supply chain (e.g. components manufacturers, port operators/owners, technical service providers)
- Procure the services of external suppliers, service providers, and contractors where necessary
- Provide technical input to the procurement team for requests and tenders. A member of the supplier selection team where relevant
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your first priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Knowledge of various offshore wind farm concepts and understanding of the offshore wind business is required. Lack of offshore wind experience could be mitigated with other relevant industry experience such as; Power Generation / Transition, Infrastructure or similar
- Expertise within at least one offshore wind technical discipline is preferred (WTG, foundations, electro, marine operations, O&M and other similar disciplines)
- Strong technical experience along with engineering management skills
- Solid experience from project development and/or execution
- Experience with procurement activities to secure services from suppliers
- Possession of a strong commercial mindset
- Native Polish speaker and also fluent in English
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.