Project Manager Offshore Wind Farms
Bilfinger Tebodin, part of Bilfinger SE, is an international consultancy and engineering company with 1,600 employees over 26 offices in North West and Central and Eastern Europe.
Bilfinger Tebodin in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) is the largest engineering group in this region, having 800 consultants, engineers and managers in-house. Apart from the construction sites worldwide, the company staff is located in offices across 7 countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine. Intensive efforts to unite people across those countries result in delivering top quality international best practice to the clients.
Bilfinger Tebodin in CEE operates in four cross-country Business Lines: Consultancy, Process Engineering, Engineering and PMC. Together, they provide a portfolio of services for complex engineering projects and interdisciplinary & technical complete solutions, covering the whole investment project cycle. The company is proud of its 70 years’ experience in automotive sphere, wide variety of food and agro projects, unique latest developments in wind power plants.
Bilfinger Tebodin clients are international financial institutions, government bodies and leading global and local companies, representing different industries. Among many, Bilfinger Tebodin is a partner for Bayer, Bosch, Bridgestone, Cargill, Gestamp, Henkel, LafargeHolcim, Mars, Mondelez, Sanofi, Shell, Skoda, Siemens, Viessmann, Unilever.
- Responsibility for the management and implementation of wind farm construction projects (onshore and / or offshore) within the set time and budget, while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Project planning, organization and control of the project implementation
- Risk management for the proposals development and project implementation
- Permanent communication with the client and the project team
- Reporting to Client ant to Company management
- Acquiring new contracts
- Coordination of activities of people involved in the project
- Experience in independent implementation of comprehensive, multi-branch projects in the industrial sector. Proven experience in implementation of projects in the EPCM or EPC formula is required
- At least 7 years of experience as a Project Manager in the independent implementation of projects in the field of wind farms (onshore and / or offshore)
- Ability to plan and organize of own work and other team members
- Very good knowledge of the investment process
- Negotiation Skills
- Skills of establishing and maintaining relationships with the client
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project and MS Office software
- Knowledge and experience in BIM project implementation and familiarity with Common Data Environment will be an asset
- Fluent English
- Mobility (international projects, foreign trips)
- B2B cooperation or employment contract depending on the candidate’s preferences and project needs
- Benefits (private medical care, co-financing for a sports card, foreign languages classes, group life insurance)
- Work based on high quality standards
- International environment in a consulting and engineering company
- Opportunity to develop in large complex projects carried out for reputable international clients
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected candidates.