Specialist | Full-Time
Are you interested in becoming a part of a highly skilled Quality team committed to enhancing the overall Quality of Vestas products? We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Quality Project Manager to work in our Global Service Quality Organisation. At Vestas we work to Power the Solution, therefore if you have experience working with quality projects and systems in an international company please apply for this exciting opportunity.
EVP Area Service >Global Business Improvement >Quality Assurance
In this role you will facilitate a network with our regional business to ensure we implement process improvements focused on quality improvements and profit and loss projects both Globally and in our regional setup.
The department also has global responsibility for service audit plans ensuring we maintain compliance to our ISO certification. You will therefore be required to co-ordinate with our Global Quality department and our Regional Service departments to form and document consistent audit plans.
Working with global stakeholders you will coordinate quality projects delivering global implementation of strategic initiatives. Additionally, your responsibilities will include:
- High level project management of quality projects
- Coordinate cross-functional collaboration to achieve project goals
- Coordinate process optimization initiatives in Quality
- Global and regional stakeholder management
- Audit planning and monitoring
- Ensuring regional cost recovery global targets are achieved
- Contributing to Quality reporting at various levels
Our new colleague will:
- Have a business or technical education, where experience from the wind industry would be preferred.
- Have experience working with project management methodology and tools, and you may also have advanced quality knowledge with a good understanding of ISO 9001 (lead auditor certification would be a further advantage).
- Have a working knowledge of data analysis and can identify improvement areas from solid data-based inputs.
- As a person, you will be curious, innovative, and full of energy and will possess good communication skills.
- Project management certification or have a proven history of project management
- Structured and well-organised.
- High level of quality awareness.
- Able to coordinate complexity and adapt to changes.
- Able to deliver under strict and challenging deadlines.
- Contribute to a positive work culture.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and can interact with people from all levels in the organisation
What we offer
You will be part of an international and aspirational company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the leader in the global wind market. You will be part of a committed team in an organisation characterised by motivation, innovation, and professionalism.
In Service, we offer you:
- A broad interface with many stakeholders
- Great colleagues who support each other and work together
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
Location: You will be based in our office from Aarhus, N in Denmark.
If all the above match your interest and your qualifications, please apply no later than 6th of June 2022. Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. These fraudulent activities include invitations to attend interviews and job offers and will usually involve a request for the transfer of money.
Please be aware that all candidates applying for a job in Vestas are required to go through a formal recruitment process prior to receiving a job offer and Vestas does not (nor do any of the organisations that recruit on our behalf) ever ask for money or payments from our applicants at any stage in the recruitment process.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your personal or bank details to anyone you do not know. If you do receive such communications, we would advise you to contact your local police station and provide them with the details of the senders. We would also request that you report these type of communications to us through PCServices@vestas.com.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.