Senior Service Sales Manager
JP, Tokyo | Management | Full-Time | ID: 16871
Play a significant part in developing innovative service sales offerings in the offshore wind industry. Would you like the opportunity to head contract negotiations with existing and potential customers? Do you have great stakeholder management skills, and are you ready to apply them in an aspirational and creative environment?
Service > Service Commercial Management > Service Contracts Sales
As our new Senior Service Sales Manager, you will actively contribute to the development of the Service Sales business, including commercial, technical and operational aspects as part of Vestas’ engagement in the offshore wind industry.
You will be the overall responsible for the implementation of service sales contract strategies within Vestas. You will have the task to negotiate the Service and Availability Agreement (“SAA”) applicable to the daily operation of the windfarm. New contracts will be negotiated covering technical/operational/commercial/legal content in close alignment with our Turbine Supply Agreement, to make sure there is a solid collaboration to optimize the overall value chain creation and communicate the “one Vestas” message towards all our customers.
You will drive or participate in tender responses and contract negotiations regarding service contracts whilst creatively explore customer needs and preferences. It is important that you build, maintain and improve customer relations to create a deep understanding of their business model, their key decision-making drivers and needs.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
• Ensure that the optimal service product mix is identified and offered to the customer
• Implement new Service Sales strategies and improve existing ones
• Lead or contribute to the preparation of tender responses or proposals
• Prepare contractual and summary documents, both for an external as well as internal audience
• Build, maintain and improve customer relations throughout the entire sales process
• Ensure that customer requests and needs are properly attended to and evaluated
• Head or develop presentations of service sales concepts to existing and new customers
• Ensure sharing of lessons learnt within the organization
• Supervise the development or improvement of service sales concepts
• Hold a relevant contractual, commercial or technical education
• Are customer-centric
• Have great communication skills
• Pay attention to detail
• Work well separately as well as in teams
• Can maintain the holistic view and can handle challenging deadlines
• Native level Japanese and fluent in English , both written and verbal
You have a solid and proven experience within sales and customer interface, having previously worked for an international company. To achieve your goals in this position, you must have solid project and stakeholder management skills combined with an interest in complex agreements and legal issues. You have experience in handling large projects and possess a structured and quality-oriented mindset.
What we offer
You will join a n international and expanding company where, with the support of your colleagues, we work with the aim to become the global leader in the offshore wind market.
You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and highly professional.
In Service Sales, we offer you:
• Great colleagues that support each other and work together
• Solid opportunities for professional and personal development
• A broad interface with many stakeholders
• The opportunity to create the best supplier collaboration
• The opportunity to make your mark on our service sales strategy
• A position where you can contribute to a greener and sustainable future
Your primarily work location will be in Tokyo, Japan and you should expect 30-50 travel days per year.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV as soon as possible – and no later than the 4th of June 2021.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.