Imagine a future where you develop systems to support reliable and efficient delivery of wind farm projects across the globe.
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure high quality, reliability, and performance of a cloud‐based system by building a suite of automated tests that simplifies business processes related to building wind farms.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Center
You’ll be part of TRACE ART where you, together with your colleagues, will build a system supporting wind farm construction projects around the world. You’ll be a part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries and experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of high-quality, cloud-based, microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value and analysing business requirements to prepare automation
- driving test automation activities – designing test automation framework and developing automated test suites
- contributing to high-quality of an overall solution, including exploratory, integration, and performance testing
- participating in backlog refinement to ensure that quality is part of the ‘definition of done’ and ‘acceptance’ criteria
- preparing and providing test results from automation runs, and analysing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks
- collaborating and supporting the team in building testable, reliable, and usable solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive quality assurance experience within software test automation
- have experience in Selenium framework or similar and programming skills in any modern language, ideally Typescript
- have strong analytical skills and attention to details
- are able to learn quickly and work as part of a team
- understand concepts of REST APIs, SPAs, clean code, and DevOps, and are familiar with git, Angular, SQL, and NoSQL databases
- preferably have an ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level or have TMap® Suite Test Engineer certification.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.