Ventus Group is a global wind turbine service provider enabling off and onshore wind farm owners to increase asset production and returns while driving down the risk and cost of energy.
The multinational team of highly specialized professionals from over 16 countries can identify and analyze possible scenarios to recommend the best solution unique to meet client objectives.
The wide range of innovative products and services includes Rotor Condition Monitoring, Drone Inspections, LiDAR Measurements, Static and Dynamic Blade Pitch Verification, End-of-Warranty & Taking-Over inspections (EOW & TO) and Dissolved Gas Analysis.
We are looking for 2x Senior Wind Turbine Service Technicians (m/f) to be working as part of our newly established subsidiary in Poland. You will be part of many international onshore and offshore projects related to:
- Nacelle based LiDAR installations
- Dynamic blade pitch measurements
- Drone inspections
- General wind turbine inspections
but also have the “front row seat” to R&D solutions created by Ventus, and so get the chance to participate in installations of innovative sensor technology.
- Install nacelle-based LiDAR systems for onshore or offshore projects
- Install condition monitoring systems for wind turbines from diverse manufacturers for onshore or offshore projects
- Participate in advanced drone inspections, relative blade pitch measurements or similar activities involving top-notch equipment, for onshore or offshore projects
- Contribute to other general wind turbine inspections and maintenance services from Ventus Groups portfolio, for onshore or offshore projects
- Participate in tailor-made inspection solutions, ranging from a single specific inspection to complete packages, such as performing inspections before signing Take Over Certificate, Out of Warranty inspection, Due Diligence, etc.
- Document all performed activities in electronic format, according to the different work orders and instructions
- Maintain a close cooperation with the R&D team
- You will mainly be working on site, at onshore or offshore wind farms
- You will work in a rotation system that will be adapted to the needs of the projects
- You usually work as part of a team of two or more
- You will be working at heights with high voltage electrical equipment
- You will travel to different sites in Europe or outside Europe
- Completed electrotechnical training as a mechatronics or similar field
- Min. 3-year experience in the wind energy industry as a Service Technician is mandatory
- Fluent in Polish language, good written and spoken English skills required, German is a plus
- Willingness to make international travels >50% of the time, the scale and scope of projects generally determine the time abroad
- Willingness to work at heights and in different weather conditions
- Have a good level of physical fitness
- Able to follow instructions and read schematic drawings
- Have a high level of quality and sense of responsibility to health and safety
- Have a valid driving license class B or BE
- An accurate and methodical approach, team player, good communication, are skills that we value
- GWO certification is a plus
- Dynamic work environment in a fast-developing company and team
- Possibility for a rapid professional development, training, and certifications
- Culturally diverse work environment
- Paid travel and accommodation during project abroad
- Working clothes and personal protective equipment
- Employment under a Poland work contract as per a B2B model with an attractive compensation