We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
REN EMR Poland is looking for a Stakeholder Engagement Manager to join our team and support Polish projects’ external engagement.
- Developing and executing stakeholder engagement plans and commitments, including identifying stakeholder risks and opportunities, with a focus on environmental stakeholders
- Working closely with the Joint Venture teams
- Coordinating with stakeholder consultants
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements on stakeholder engagement, maintain outreach databases
- Providing support on Business Development opportunities
- Become a reliable point of contact for local, country stakeholders, with an emphasis on environmental stakeholders, and other stakeholders whose feedback is essential to building a major renewable energy infrastructure project
- This position is based by the Polish seaside (Leba, Trojmiasto) with frequent travel to Warsaw office
- Ensure stakeholders’ interactions with Equinor reflect our values: Open, Collaborative, Courageous, and Caring
This position can be located in our Warsaw office or by the seaside
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Strong background on environmental and renewable energy issues
- Experience engaging with large and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex stakeholder issues, preferably relating to the environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience supporting renewable energy projects or other large infrastructure projects
- More than 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Fluent Polish and English speaker and writer
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Polish language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.