We invite you to bring your structural engineering skills into play, while ensuring a green future, as you will join a team of talented and engaged engineers at the forefront of innovative and complex steel design techniques within the Offshore Wind Department. To succeed in this role, you must have M.Sc. in Engineering; structural or civil. Prior work experience as a structural engineer is an advantage but not a requirement for this position. Are you our new Structural Engineer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Offshore Wind department
As our new Structural Engineer, you will be part of our Offshore Wind Department in Copenhagen within Ramboll’s Energy Division. Our department is specialized in offshore wind, delivering high quality offshore foundations for wind turbines, helping the green transition to a sustainable future.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Design steel structures such as internal and external platforms, boat landings and various advanced steel details, working closely with other engineers and CAD specialists to deliver innovative and efficient designs to meet client’s needs.
- Prepare high-quality steel design and documentation.
- Support lead engineer with presentations of design methods to client and certifying agencies.
- Ensure designs are prepared to fulfil the latest health and safety requirements accounting for the full life cycle of the structure from fabrication through to decommissioning.
- Take part in internal development activities to continuously improve and optimise our design.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- M.Sc. in Engineering, structural or civil.
- Graduate or some years of experience with structural engineering.
- Understanding of FEM Structural analysis software, like RFEM, SCIA, ROBOT, FEM Design or similar.
- You have a solid understanding for statics and civil engineering, with a key focus on steel design.
- Willingness to learn and grow in our team of structural engineers.
- Excellent English skills (oral and written).
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include
With your drive, strong communication skills and proactive approach, you take responsibility for your own design deliveries as part of the secondary steel team. During project work, you use your analytical approach and structural understanding to create innovative solutions. You would like to be a part of the open and honest culture in the Offshore Wind department. Finally, you would like to be a part of an international and global team, where you use your cultural awareness to build strong relations.
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is the leading engineering, design and consultancy company in Denmark and has more than 3,500 experts working across 13 offices applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: April 29th , 2022.