The webinar is open for all – free entrance!
Central European Time 10.00 – 14:05
- Welcome – Frank Emil Moen – Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster – Short status from Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster.
- Norway and a future home market for offshore wind, status and perspectives. Karoline Sjøen Andersen,
Political Advisor for the Minister of Petroleum and Energy.
- Marine Energy Test Centre, Arvid Nesse, Managing Director / Cluster manager
The world’s leading test centre for floating wind solution and the main hub for Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster.
- The TetraSpar Demonstration Project states to be the world’s first full-scale demonstration of an industrialized offshore foundation. The project is carried out in a partnership between Shell, RWE, TEPCO Renewable Power, and Stiesdal. To be tested from 2021 at Marine Energy Test Centre in Norway. Henrik Stiesdal, CEO Stiesdal.
- OO Star – An update about the Flagship project, a EU Horizon 2020 supported project. The aim is to reduce the Levelized Cost of Energy from floating offshore wind. The project will develop and fabricate the first 10 MW Floating Offshore Wind Turbine assembled on a floating semi-submersible concrete structure in the Norwegian North Sea. Trond Landbø Senior Adviser Dr.techn. Olav Olsen AS.Dr.techn. Olav Olsen AS
- SeaTwirl – 1MW world first Floating Vertical Axis Wind turbine – testing at Marin Energy Test Centre from 2022.
Efva Willén, Business Development Manager.
- Flexifloat – A project update from the Rosenberg Worley led project aiming to develop a new innovative sub structure for harvesting of ocean energy from both wind, waves and sun. Knut Høiland, Project Manager Rosenberg Worley.
- UiS research activities and projects related to offshore wind turbine concepts and engineering software development. Muk Chen Ong Professor.
- Hywind Tampen – Installation and Marine Operations. Arthur Skartveit, Marine Operations Manager, Equinor
- Student Case – Master Student from UiS presenting his case for Digital Twin, Sharat Chandar Joghee
- North Sea Energy Hub – Denmark’s Energy Islands – Concept and strategy and relevant R&D. Hanne Storm Edlefsen, Vice President Energy Islands.
- Norsea AS about Windworks Jelsa /UiS Charlotte Obhrai, Accociate Professor. The potential for Norway to be the installation hub for floating wind in Europe.
- Oceaneering AS – cabling and anchoring inspections, how we see that our experience from other areas are transferable to the offshore wind segment. Steffan Lindsøe, Subsea Robotics Product Manager
- Wind Spider – Presentation of a new innovative design for installation and operations for offshore wind turbines. Hans Olav Hide, CEO and Co-founder
- Case presentations of relevant UIS projects: Blade installation concept and lifting concept for repair operations.
Reliability analysis for unmanned substation, implementation of Risk-based maintenance for floating wind turbine (Aker Solutions, Oceaneering), wear evolution in blade structure.
Lin Li Associate Professor and Idriss El-Thalji Associate Professor